Sales Project Coordinator
The focus of the Sales Project Coordinator role is to help the Revenue Development team provide excellent customer service to our clients, to support to the Account Directors, and to assist the execution of advertising deliverables. Required expectations are to maintain consistent attention to detail in program deliverables and timelines; to communicate in professional and timely fashion with clients, vendors, and internal departments; to demonstrate in-depth knowledge (with intricate awareness of differentiating factors) of all Brief Media product lines; to understand each Account Director’s specific territory (including parent companies, brands and brand managers, agency contacts, product lines); to become fluent in all necessary software programs and functions; and to proactively seek to improve processes and provide solutions.
- Prospecting for new business
- Identifying and driving development of new opportunities
- Build & maintain pipeline of new potential customers by initiating outbound calls daily
- Provide administrative support to the Revenue Development Team, to include:
- Management of Magazine Manager (comp lists, rate cards, products, building contact groups, building custom reports, etc.).
- Manage custom print quote requests and production reports (Quad/Graphics).
- Generate competitive reporting analysis as needed (IMS).
- Generate high-level audience list data reports as needed (Omeda).
- Preparation for meetings and travel
- Provide post-sale coordination of all orders, to include:
- Print and digital creative reminders and collection.
- Print and digital ad lists for all products.
- Trafficking of all creative elements to proper people and systems.
- Invoicing requirements as needed.
- Provide post-sale customer service to all clients, to include:
- Due dates and timelines.
- Print and digital creative asset collection.
- Invoicing questions.
- Other client requests as needed.
- Assist in sales projects and other related initiatives as they develop
- CE subscriptions and new product sales as requested
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with specialization in business, analytics, marketing
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with Microsoft and Google suites and familiar working with a CRM
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify customer needs and potential solutions
- Self-starter with go-getter attitude, competitive nature, and excellent work ethic who is excited about working in a small company
- Effective time management skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Customer service focused
First and foremost, Brief Media is a team comprised of individuals who value, embrace and treasure pets. They cognitively see the world as a better place when animals are in it and recognize the human:animal bond as one that provides immeasurable benefits to people and pets alike.
PASSION: We have passion for WHAT we do because we unequivocally believe in the WHY. Our people are energetic, spirited, with fire in their souls.
INTEGRITY: With strong moral compasses to guide them, our team chooses to do what’s right for the profession, for the company, for our clients, for each other and for themselves…even when no one is watching.
IMPROVING, ALWAYS: We believe in challenging conventional thinking in order to make it better. Our team strives for transformative innovation: every product, every process, every person, every day.
GO THE EXTRA MILE: Our best quality and effort isn’t what comes easy. It is that which requires drive, commitment, sheer willpower…and then, just a little bit more.
VERSATILITY: We not only like change, we embrace it by regularly adapting our skill sets in order to lead innovation in the veterinary profession.
TEAMWORK: We are one team with one purpose, one vision, one focus, one goal.