Revenue Project Manager
The Revenue Project Manager will handle project management for the Revenue Development team, reporting to the Custom Media Director. This position stays five steps ahead of everyone else, managing the day-to-day of multiple projects and exceeding customer service with dynamic client communications.
The focus of the Revenue Project Manager role is successful supervision and execution of branded media and sponsored projects while providing excellent support to clients and the Revenue Department. This role will be expected to maintain consistent attention to detail in program deliverables and timelines; to communicate in professional and timely fashion with clients, vendors, and internal departments; to conduct ongoing program review and optimization; to offer open communication with the designated Account Director throughout each project; to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and differentiating factors of all Brief Media product lines; to become fluent in all necessary software programs and functions; and to proactively seek to improve processes and provide solutions.
- Planning and execution of all client or partner projects:
- Diligently map out project resources, timelines, execution, and follow-up plans.
- Generate pricing estimates through analysis with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally for seamless project management and completion.
- Maintain constant project communication with clients, vendors, and authors/speakers (as needed).
- Schedule all promotional elements in necessary systems.
- Ensure all contracted elements are delivered for each project.
- Monitor and optimize all campaigns throughout delivery.
- Compile full analytic reports for project campaign wrap-ups.
- Provide weekly reports and project status updates to the Custom Media Director.
- Support Custom Media Director on upcoming brainstorms, proposals, and pricing structures.
- Work with Revenue Operations Director on other project needs, including sponsored and Brief Media core brands.
- Exhibit leadership and capacity to effectively work with team members to meet project deadlines.
- Improve processes and efficiencies.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to facilitate meetings effectively and efficiently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills in order to work autonomously, when necessary, with clear outcomes and objectives Experience working with relational databases
- Excellent MS Excel skills with competence in other MS Office products such as Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field preferred