We are looking for a Mid to Senior Python Developer with 3+ years of Python web development experience to join our growing engineering team.
The Python Developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you!
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python/Django
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Solid experience as a Python Web Application Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys a highly collaborative team environment, using Agile workflow with continuous integration
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Working with payment processor APIs
First and foremost, Brief Media is a team comprised of individuals who value, embrace and treasure pets. They cognitively see the world as a better place when animals are in it and recognize the human:animal bond as one that provides immeasurable benefits to people and pets alike.
PASSION: We have passion for WHAT we do because we unequivocally believe in the WHY. Our people are energetic, spirited, with fire in their souls.
INTEGRITY: With strong moral compasses to guide them, our team chooses to do what’s right for the profession, for the company, for our clients, for each other and for themselves…even when no one is watching.
IMPROVING, ALWAYS: We believe in challenging conventional thinking in order to make it better. Our team strives for transformative innovation: every product, every process, every person, every day.
GO THE EXTRA MILE: Our best quality and effort isn’t what comes easy. It is that which requires drive, commitment, sheer willpower…and then, just a little bit more.
VERSATILITY: We not only like change, we embrace it by regularly adapting our skill sets in order to lead innovation in the veterinary profession.
TEAMWORK: We are one team with one purpose, one vision, one focus, one goal.